小燕子ixozs7wp / 英語 / 常用英語口語1000句

0 0

   

常用英語口語1000句

2019-09-13  小燕子ixo...

Absolutely.

是這樣;當然是;絕對如此。

Are you by yourself?

你一個人來嗎?

Are you used to the food here?

你習慣吃這兒的飯菜嗎?

Better luck next time!

下次會更好!

Can I have a word with you?

我能跟你談一談嗎?

Can't complain.

好得無話可說。

Come to the point!

有話快說!

Depend on me!

看我的!

Do you have some change?

你有零錢嗎?

Don't be that way!

別那樣!

Don't get me wrong.

別誤會我。

Don't kill time!

別浪費時間!

Don't nag me!

別在我面前嘮叨!

Don't tease her!

別嘲弄她了。

Drop by anytime.

有空來坐坐。

Everything will be fine.

一切都會很好。

For here or to go?

在這兒吃還是帶走?

Get lost!

滾開!

Give me a hand!

幫我一個忙!

Hard times.

處境艱難!

Have you thought about staying home?

是否考慮在家呆著?

He's behind the times.

他落伍了。

How come!

怎么會這樣?

How much is it?

多少錢?

I assure you.

我向你保證。

I can't follow you!

我不懂你說的!

I can't take you any more!

我再也受不了你啦!

I detest you!

我恨你!

I don't mind staying up late.

我不在乎熬夜。

I feel much better now.

我感覺好多了。

I have a complaint.

我要投訴。

I hope it turns out all right.

我希望結果很好。

I must apologize.

我必須道歉。

I thought so, too.

我也這樣以為。

I wish I could.

但愿我能。

I'll be in touch!

保持聯絡!

I'll get it.

我去接電話。

I'll see to it!

我會留意的!

I'll walk you to the door.

我送你到門口。

I'm crazy about English.

我非常喜歡英語。

I'm glad to hear that.

聽到這消息我很高興。

I'm mad about Bruce Lee.

我迷死李小龍了。

I'm pissed.

我非常生氣。

I'm spaced out!

我開小差了!

I've got my hands full.

我手頭正忙。

Is that clear?

懂了嗎?

It doesn't matter to me.

這對我來說無所謂。

It sounds complicated.

聽起來挺復雜的。

It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.

這不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。

It's a waste of time.

這是浪費時間。

It's essential.

這是必要的。

It's nice meeting you.

很高興認識你。

It's raining cats and dogs.

下著傾盆大雨。

It's your turn.

該你了。

Keep up the good work.

再接再厲。

Let me see.

讓我想一想。

Let's get together one of these days.

找一天聚聚。

Let's talk over coffee.

我們邊喝邊談。

Math is beyond me.

我對數學無能為力。

Money talks.

金錢萬能。

No comment.

無可奉告。

Not at all.

不客氣。

Play it cool.

不要急。

Practice makes perfect.

百煉成鋼。

Seeing is believing.

百聞不如一見。

She looks blue.

她滿面憂傷。

So do I!

我也是。

Sorry to have bothered you.

抱歉打擾你。

Stop sulking.

別生氣了。

Take it or leave it.

要不要由你。

Thanks for you cooperation

多謝合作。

That sounds like a good idea.

那聽上去是個好主意。

That's bananas.

神經病。

That's not a problem.

那沒問題。

That's tough.

太難了。

The shortest answer is doing.

最簡短的回答是干。

There's a possibility.

有這個可能。

This milk has gone bad.

這牛奶變質了。

Watch out!

小心。

We'll see.

再說吧。

What a stupid idiot!

真是白癡一個!

What do you do for relaxation?

你做什么消遣?

What is it like there?

那兒怎么樣?

What's on your mind?

你在想什么呢?

What's the use?

這有什么用?

When is the most convenient time for you?

你什么時候最方便?

Where is the rest room, please?

請問洗手間在哪?

Why bother.

為何那么麻煩?

You are out of your mind.

你腦子有毛病!

You can say that again.

我同意。

You get what you pay for.

一分錢一分貨。

You make me jump!

你嚇了我一跳!

You should give it a try.

你應該試一試。

You're a jerk!

你是個廢物!

You're moron.

你這笨蛋。

You've got it.

你明白了。

Absolutely impossible!

絕對不可能!

Apparently so.

顯然是吧。

Are you sure?

你確信嗎?

Better late than never.

遲做總比不做好。

Can I have a day off?

我能請一天假嗎?

Can you make it?

你能來嗎?

Come to me if you're in any difficulty.

有困難來找我。

Cut it out.

省省吧。

Do you have any openings?

你們有空缺嗎?

Don't be square!

別古板了。

Don't get fresh!

休得無理!

Don't just shake your head.

別光搖頭,想想辦法!

Don't miss the boat.

不要坐失良機。

Don't talk to me like that!

別那樣和我說話!

Down the hatch!

干杯。

Every dog has his day.

凡人皆有得意時。

Foot the bill.

付賬吧。

Get away from me!

離我遠一點兒!

Give me a call.

給我打電話。

Hang it all!

豈有此理!

Have you heard from Marry?

你收到瑪麗的來信了嗎?

He's been everywhere.

他到處都去過了。

How can you say that?

你怎么可以這樣說?

How maddening!

真令人惱火。

I appreciate your invitation.

感謝你的邀請。

I can't express myself very well in English.

我不能很好地用英語表達自己。

I can't take it anymore!

我受不了了!

I decline.

我拒絕。

I don't mean it!

我不是故意的!

I feel like having some dumplings.

我很想吃餃子。

I hate you!

我討厭你!

I hope I'm not in the way.

我希望沒有造成妨礙。

I mean what I say.

我說話算數。

I think so.

我想是吧。

I will play it by ear.

我會見機行事的;到時候再說。

I'd rather not.

我寧愿不……

I'll do something about it.

我會想辦法的。

I'll play it by ear.

我將隨興而定。

I'll treat you to lunch.

午餐我請你。

I'm broke.

我身無分文。

I'm flattered.

過獎了。

I'm lost.

我被搞糊涂了。

I'm on my way.

我這就上路。

I'm sorry to hear that.

聽到這個消息我感到遺憾。

I've got a headache.

我頭痛。

Is tax included?

含稅嗎?

It doesn't make any sense!

毫無意義!

It slipped my mind.

我不留神忘了。

It's a deal.

一言為定。

It's a small world.

這世界真小。

It's closing time.

打烊了。

It's my treat this time.

這次我請客!

It's out of the question.

這是不可能的。

It's worth seeing.

它絕對值得一看。

Keep the change.

不用找了。

Let me put it this way.

讓我這么說吧。

Let's get to the point.

讓我們來談要點。

Let's make up.

讓我們言歸于好吧。

Many thanks.

非常感謝。

Mind your way!

走路當心。

Nice talking to you!

很高興和你聊天!

Not a chance.

行不通了。

Pain past is pleasure.

過去的痛苦即是快樂。

Please show me the menu.

請把菜單給我。

See you around.

待會兒見。

She looks blue today.

她今天很憂郁。

Small potato.

小人物。

Sorry to bother you.

抱歉打擾你。

Stop messing around!

別鬼混了!

Take it easy.

輕松一點;別緊張;放松放松。

Thanks for the warning.

謝謝你的提醒。

That sounds better.

聽起來挺不錯了。

That's always the case!

習以為常!

That's more like that!

這才像話!

That's the way I look at it, too.

我也是這么想。

The same to you.

你也一樣。

There're a lot of rumors going around.

很多流言流傳著。

This is the schedule for tomorrow.

這是明天的日程安排。

Watch me!

看我的。

We'd better hurry.

我們最好快點。

What a shame!

真是遺憾。

What did you say?

你說什么?

What is it about?

這是關于什么的?

What's Hong Kong famous for?

香港以什么聞名?

What's the story?

葫蘆里面賣的什么藥?

Whatever you say

隨你便……

Where have you been?

你去哪兒了?

Who's calling?

是哪一位?

You are kidding.

你開玩笑吧。

You can never tell.

誰也沒把握。

You dummy.

你這笨蛋。

You made me feel ashamed of myself.

你讓我感到羞愧。

You said it.

你算說對了。

You're a disgrace.

你真丟人!

You're just a good for nothing bum!

你真是一個廢物!

You've got a point there.

你說的有道理。

A fool never learns.

傻瓜永遠學不會。

Anything will do!

什么都行!

Are you pulling my leg?

你在開我玩笑嗎?

Beautiful job.

絕世佳作。

By no means!

絕不可能!

Can you give me some feedback?

你能給我一些建議嗎?

Come in and make yourself at home.

請進,別客氣。

Cross my heart!

真心話!

Do you have a room available?

你們有空房間嗎?

Don't be so fussy!

別挑剔了!

Don't count to me!

別指望我!

Don't give up.

別放棄。

Don't mention it!

別客氣!

Don't take it for granted.

不要想當然。

Don't you dare come back again!

你敢再回來!

Enjoy your trip.

旅途愉快。

Fill it up.

加滿油。

Free of charge.

免費。

Give him the works!

給他點教訓!

Great minds think alike!

英雄所見略同!

Have you got anything larger?

有大一點的嗎?

He's all talk.

她光說不練。

Hot air.

胡扯。

How long will it take me to get there?

到那兒要多長時間?

I apologize.

我很抱歉。

I can't believe it.

我簡直不敢相信。

I can't seem to get to sleep.

我好像睡不著。

I couldn't reach him!

我聯絡不上他!

I don't have the nerve to do it.

我沒膽去做。

I envy you.

我羨慕你。

I got sick and tired of hotels.

我討厭旅館。

I haven't the slightest idea.

我一點兒都不知道。

I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!

我是認真的。

I swear I'll never tell anyone.

我發誓不告訴任何人。

I wasn't born yesterday.

我又不是三歲小孩。

I'd like to make a reservation.

我想訂票。

I'll consider this matter.

我會考慮這件事的。

I'll never forgive you!

我永遠都不會饒恕你!

I'll think it over.

我仔細考慮一下。

I'm always punctual.

我總是很準時。

I'm fed up.

我厭倦了。

I'm looking for a part time job.

我正在找兼職工作。

I'm off now.

我現在要走了。

I'm so scared.

我怕極了。

I'm working on it.

我正在努力。

If I were in your shoes.

如果我是你的話。

It can't be helped.

無能為力。

It really comes in handy.

有了它真是方便。

It won't work.

行不通。

It's a piece of cake.

這很容易。

It's been a long time.

好久不見了。

It's just what I had in mind.

這正是我想要的。

It's on me.

我來付賬。

It's very annoying.

真煩人。

Keep in touch.

保持聯系。

Let me get back to you.

我過一會兒打給你吧。

Let's get going.

我們該走了。

Let's keep in touch.

讓我們保持聯系。

Make water.

小便。

Maybe some other time.

改天吧。

Never mind that.

請別介意。

None of your business!

不關你的事!

Old chum.

老朋友。

Please let me know.

請告訴我一聲。

Same old story.

又是那一套。

She is sick in bed.

她臥病在床。

Shut up!

閉嘴!

Sooner or later.

遲早會的。

Stick with me.

緊跟著我。

Take a seat.

請坐。

Thank you for everything.

感謝你做的一切。

That rings a bell.

我總算想起來了。

That's a touchy issue!

這是個棘手的問題!

That's life.

這就是生活。

That's terrible.

真糟糕!

The deuce.

糟糕。

There is nothing on your business!

沒你的事!

This for sale?

這個賣不賣?

Two heads are better than one.

人多智廣。

We have thirty minutes to kill.

我們有30分鐘空閑時間。

What a mess!

真亂啊!

What brings you to Beijing?

什么風把你吹到北京來的?

What for?

這是干嘛?

What's bothering you?

什么在困擾你?

What's the purpose?

什么目的呢?

What's your problem?

你怎么回事啊?

Where can I wash my hands?

請問洗手間在哪里?

Who is to blame?

該怪誰?

You are just saying that.

你只是說說而已。

You can count on me.

你可以指望我。

You did a good job.

你干得很好。

You look very serious about something.

你似乎有很嚴重的事。

You never tell the truth

你從來就不說實話!

You'll be sorry.

你會后悔的。

You're going too far!

你太過分了!

You've dialed the wrong number.

你撥錯電話號碼了。

All I have to do is learn English.

我所要做的就是學英語。

Are you crazy?

你瘋了嗎?

As far as I'm concerned.

就我而言。

Better luck next time.

祝你下一次好運。

Can I help?

要我幫忙嗎?

Can't you do anything right?

成事不足,敗事有余。

Come what may!

不管怎樣!

Did you enjoy your flight?

你的飛行旅途愉快嗎?

Do you know what time it is?

你知道現在都幾點嗎?

Don't beat around the bush.

別拐彎抹角了。

Don't get on my nerves!

不要攪得我心煩。

Don't let me down!

別讓我失望!

Don't over do it!

別做過頭了!

Don't touch me!

別碰我!

Drop dead.

去死吧!

Excuse me for a moment.

失陪一會兒。

For shame.

不要臉。

Get off my back!

不要嘲笑我!

Give my best to your family.

代我向你們全家問好。

Hard to tell!

難以決定。

He hit the ceiling at the news.

他聽到那消息暴跳如雷。

Help yourself, please.

請自己用。

How dare you!

你好大膽子!

How often do you eat out?

你隔多久在外面吃一次飯?

I beg your pardon!

請再說一遍!

I can't handle this alone.

我無法單獨處理這事。

I can't tell.

我說不準。

I did it.

我做到了。

I don't seem to have any luck today.

我今天運氣不好。

I feel sick.

我覺得不舒服。

I have a runny nose.

我流鼻涕。

I hope this will teach you a lesson.

希望這會給你一個教訓。

I need small change.

我需要零錢。

I understand completely.

我完全明白。

I wish I had never met you.

我真后悔這輩子遇到你!

I'll be looking forward to it.

我將期待這一天。

I'll get you.

我會追上你的。

I'll see what I can do.

我看一看能怎么辦。

I'm about to explode!

我肺都快要氣炸了!

I'm crazy about rock music.

我對搖滾樂很著迷。

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

你喜歡我就高興。

I'm mad at myself.

我生自己的氣。

I'm pooped out.

我累死了。

I'm telling you for the last time!

我最后再告訴你一次!

I've got news for you.

我要告訴你一個好消息。

Is that OK?

這樣可以嗎?

It doesn't seem like that.

似乎不像是那樣。

It takes time.

那需要時間。

It's a long story.

真是一言難盡。

It's about time.

時間差不多了。

It's fairly simple.

很簡單。

It's no big deal.

這沒什么大不了的。

It's time for dinner.

該吃晚飯了。

Just a moment.

稍等片刻。

Keep your fingers crossed.

為成功祈禱吧。

Let me think.

讓我想想。

Let's get together sometime.

有時間我們聚一下吧。

Let's talk over dinner.

我們邊吃邊談吧。

May I ask you a question?

我可以問一個問題嗎?

Money will come and go.

錢乃身外之物。

No dice.

不行了。

Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.

心之所愿,無事不成。

Please accept my apology.

請接受我的道歉。

Pretty bad.

糟透了。

Separate checks.

分開算。

She never showed up.

她一直沒有出現。

So far so good.

目前為止,一切都好。

Speaking of the devil!

一說曹操,曹操就到!

Storms make trees take deeper roots.

風暴使樹林深深扎根。

Take my word for it.

相信我的話。

That can't be.

不可能。

That sounds reasonable.

聽起來蠻有道理的。

That's disgusting.

真討厭。

That's not like him.

那不像是他的風格。

That's what you think!

那才是你腦子里想的!

The sky is getting very cloudy.

天空的云越來越多了。

These things happen all the time.

這是常有的事。

This soup tastes great.

這個湯非常美味。

Watch you step.

走路當心。

We're in the same boat.

我們處境相同。

What a surprise.

好一個驚喜。

What do you recommend?

你推薦什么?

What makes you say so?

你怎么這么說?

What's so funny?

有什么好笑的?

What's the weather like today?

今天天氣如何?

When is the most convenient time for you?

我隨你。

Where were we?

我們說到哪兒了?

Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?

你到底為什么不跟我說實話?

You are pulling my leg?

你在開我的玩笑嗎?

You can't complain.

你該知足了。

You got a good deal.

你買得真便宜。

You make me sick!

你真讓我惡心!

You should take advantage of it.

你應該好好利用這個機會。

You're a joke!

你真是一個小丑!

You're nothing to me.

你對我而言什么都不是。

You've got to do something.

你一定要想辦法。

All in all

總而言之……

Are you free tomorrow?

你明天有空嗎?

As soon as possible!

盡可能快!

Better not.

最好別。

Can I take a message?

要我傳話嗎?

Catch me later.

過會兒再來找我。

Could I have the bill, please?

請把賬單給我好嗎?

Did you have a good day today?

你今天過得好嗎?

Do you mind my smoking?

你介意我抽煙嗎?

Don't bother me.

別煩我。

Don't give me any excuses.

不要給我任何理由。

Don't look at me like that.

別那樣看著我。

Don't panic!

別怕!

Don't try to brainwash me.

別想給我洗腦。

Drop me a line!

要寫信給我!

Face the music.

面對現實吧。

For the time being.

暫時;暫且;目前

Get off my back.

少跟我羅嗦。

Go get them!

動手吧。

Have him return my call.

讓他給我回電話。

He is in conference.

他正在開會。

Here you go.

這給你。

How do I address you?

我怎么稱呼你?

How rotten!

下流!

I bet you can.

我確信你能做到。

I can't help it!

我情不自禁!

I could kill you!

我宰了你!

I didn't mean to.

我不是故意的。

I don't want to hear it.

我不想聽!

I feel terrible about it.

太對不起了。

I have a slight fever.

我輕微發燒。

I hope you will get well soon.

希望你很快會恢復。

I never want to see your face again!

我再也不要見到你!

I want to report a theft.

我要報一宗盜竊案。

I won't buy you story.

我不信你那一套。

I'll be ready in a few minutes.

再過幾分鐘就好了。

I'll give you a hand.

我來幫助你。

I'll show you around!

我帶你四處逛逛!

I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.

我擔心我的努力全白費了。

I'm crazy for you!

我為你瘋狂!

I'm good at it.

我做這個很在行。

I'm not feeling well.

我感覺不舒服。

I'm positively full.

我吃得太撐了。

I'm tired of going to school day after day.

我厭倦每天上學。

I've got no idea.

我不知道。

Is that so?

真是如此?

It doesn't work.

它出故障了。

It was nothing.

沒什么啦。

It's a matter of life and death.

事關生死。

It's all my fault.

都是我的錯。

It's getting late

時間不早了……

It's none of your business.

關你屁事!

It's too late.

太遲了。

Just in time.

及時趕到。

Kill two birds with one stone.

一舉兩得;一石二鳥。

Let's call it a day.

這件事到此結束。

Let's give him a big hand.

讓我們熱烈鼓掌。

Long time no see.

好久不見。

May I have a receipt?

我可以要一張收據嗎?

My mouth is watering!

我要流口水了!

No doubt about it!

無庸置疑!

Nothing much.

老樣子。

Please be reasonable.

講講道理吧。

Probably.

可能吧。

Shall we begin?

可以開始了嗎?

She turns me off.

她使我厭煩。

So I hear.

我也聽說了。

Stand in line.

排成一列。

Suit me fine.

太適合我了。

Take your time.

慢慢來。

That couldn't be better.

那再好不過了。

That the way it is.

就是這么回事。

That's fair.

那樣公平。

That's not true.

那是不對的。

That's worthwhile.

那是值得的。

The sooner the better.

越快越好。

They got stuck.

他們被困住了。

Time is money.

時間就是金錢。

We are even.

我們扯平了。

We're through.

我們完了!

What an experience.

多么難忘的經歷啊。

What do you think of it?

你覺得怎么樣?

What of it?

那有什么了不起的?

What's so funny?

什么那么好笑?

What's this regarding?

這是關于哪方面的?

When will it be ready?

什么時候能準備好?

Who am I supposed to see?

我應該去見誰?

With pleasure.

這是我的榮幸。

You are so considerate.

你真有心。

You can't do this to me.

你不能這么對我。

You have a lot of nerve.

臉皮真厚。

You make me so mad.

你氣死我了啦。

You shouldn't have done that!

你真不應該那樣做!

You're a pain in the ass.

你這討厭鬼。

You're so careless.

你真粗心。

You've made a good choice.

你的眼力不錯。

All right with you?

你沒有問題吧?

Are you out of your mind?

你瘋了嗎?

Back in a moment!

馬上回來!

Better safe than sorry.

小心不出大錯。

Can I take a rain check?

你能改天再請我嗎?

Certainly not.

才不是呢。

Could you drop me off at the airport?

你能載我到機場嗎?

Did you have a nice holiday?

你假期過得愉快嗎?

Do you often work out?

你經常鍛煉身體嗎?

Don't bother.

不用麻煩了。

Don't give me that!

少來這套!

Don't look wise.

別自作聰明。

Don't push me !

別逼我!

Don't underestimate me.

別小看我。

Dump her.

甩了她。

Fancy that.

真想不到。

Forget it.

算了吧。

Get out of my face.

從我面前消失!

Go right ahead!

請便。

Have it easy.

放輕松。

He often fails to keep his word.

他常常不遵守諾言。

His argument doesn't hold water.

他的論點站不住腳。

How do I look?

我看上去怎樣?

How soon.

這么快。

I can manage.

我自己可以應付。

I can't imagine why.

我想不通為什么。

I couldn't agree more.

我完全同意。

I didn't realize!

我沒有意識到。

I don't want to see your face!

我不愿再見到你!

I feel terrible.

我覺得糟透了。

I have a sweet tooth.

喜歡吃甜食。

I hope you'll forgive me.

我希望你能原諒我。

I owe you one.

我欠你一個人情。

I want to reserve a room.

我想預訂一個房間。

I wonder what happened to him.

我不知道他出什么事了。

I'll be right with you.

我馬上就來。

I'll have to see about that.

這事我得想一想再定。

I'll show you.

我指給你。

I'm afraid I can't.

恐怕我不行。

I'm dying to see you.

我真想見你。

I'm here on business.

我來這里出差。

I'm not going to put up with this!

我再也受不了啦!

I'm pressed for time.

我時間緊迫。

I'm under a lot of pressure.

我的壓力很大。

I've had enough of your garbage.

我聽膩了你的廢話。

Is that you?

是你嗎?

It drives me crazy.

它使我快要發瘋了。

It will come to me.

我會想起來的。

It's a nice day today.

今天天氣很好。

It's all over.

大功告成。

It's handy.

非常方便。

It's not my fault.

不是我的錯。

It's unfair.

太不公平了。

Just let it be.

就這樣吧。

Knock it off.

少來這一套。

Let's call it a day.

我們今天就到這兒吧。

Let's go Dutch.

各付各的吧。

Look at the mess you've made!

你搞得一團糟!

May I have your name, please?

請問你叫什么名字?

My phone was out of order.

我的電話壞了。

No hard feeling.

別生氣。

Nothing to it.

沒什么啦。

Please don't blame yourself.

請不要責怪你自己。

Pull yourself together.

加把勁吧。

Shall we go?

可以走了嗎?

She's cracker.

她是個瘋子。

Somebody do something.

想想辦法吧。

Stay away from me!

離我遠一點!

Suit yourself.

隨你便。

Tell me about you trouble.

把你的煩惱告訴我。

That depends.

看情況。

That was a close call.

千鈞一發。

That's for sure.

那是肯定的。

That's OK.

可以。

That's your problem.

那是你的問題。

The walls have ears!

隔墻有耳!

Things have changed.

時移勢易。

Time is running out!

沒有時間了!

We are in the same boat.

我們的處境相同。

What a coincidence!

真是太巧了。

What are you so excited about?

什么事讓你如此興奮?

What do you think of my new car?

你覺得我的新車怎么樣?

What the hell are you doing?

你到底在做什么?

What's the deadline?

截止到什么時候?

What's up?

近來可好?

Where are you going?

你去哪兒?

Who cares?

誰在乎?

Would you care for a cop of coffee?

要杯咖啡嗎?

You asked for it.

你自找的。

You can't imagine.

你很難想象。

You have my word.

我保證。

You may leave it to me.

交給我來辦。

You stupid jerk!

你這蠢豬!

You're an asshole.

你這缺德鬼。

You're such a bitch!

你這個婊子!

You've ruined everything.

全都讓你搞砸了。

All the best!

一切順利!

Are you kidding me?

你跟我開玩笑吧?

Back off.

滾開。

Big deal.

了不起。

Can I take your order?

您要點菜嗎?

Chances are slim.

機會很小。

Could you speak slower?

你能說得慢一點嗎?

Did you have fun?

你玩得開心嗎?

Do you speak English?

你會說英語嗎?

Don't brag.

別吹牛。

Don't give me your attitude.

別跟我擺架子。

Don't lose your head!

別樂昏了頭!

Don't sit there daydreaming!

別閑著做白日夢!

Don't waste my time anymore!

別再浪費我的時間了!

Easier said than done.

說時容易做時難。

Far from it.

一點也不。

Forget it.

休想。

Get out of my life.

我不愿再見到你。

God bless you.

上帝保佑你。

Have mercy.

求求你。

He puts me to shame.

他使我蒙羞。

His idea is childish.

他的想法很幼稚。

How is it going?

情況怎么樣?

How's it going?

近來好嗎?

I can't afford it.

我買不起。

I can't make it.

我去不了;我趕不上。

I couldn't care less.

我不在乎。

I don't buy your story.

我才不相信呢。

I doubt it.

我懷疑。

I feel the same way.

我也有同感。

I have no choice!

我別無選擇!

I just don't know what to say.

我就是不知道說什么。

I really regret it.

我真的非常后悔。

I was just about to call you.

我正準備打電話給你。

I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you.

如果我是你,我就不會擔心。

I'll check it out!

我去查查看!

I'll keep my ears open.

我會留意的。

I'll take care of it.

我來辦這件事。

I'm all ears.

我洗耳恭聽。

I'm easy to please.

我很容易相處。

I'm in a good mood.

我現在心情很好。

I'm not in the mood.

我沒心情。

I'm pressed for time.

我趕時間。

I'm up to my ears in work.

我忙死了。

I've had enough.

我已經吃飽了。

Is this seat taken?

這位子有人坐嗎?

It hurts like hell!

疼死啦!

It will do you good.

這會對你有好處。

It's a nono.

萬萬不可。

It's an emergency.

十萬火急。

It's hard to say.

很難說。

It's not your fault.

不是你的錯。

It's up in the air.

尚未確定。

Just look at what you've done!

看看你都做了些什么!

Leave me alone.

不要理我。

Let's celebrate!

讓我們好好慶祝一下吧!

Let's go visit them.

讓我們去拜訪他們吧。

Look at this mess!

看看這爛攤子!

May I pay by credit card?

我可以用信用卡付款嗎?

My treat.

我請客。

No pain, no gain.

不勞則無獲。

Nothing works.

什么都不對勁兒。

Please don't rush me!

請不要催我!

Right or wrong

不管怎樣……

Shame on you.

你太無恥了。

She's in trouble.

她有喜了。

Something is wrong.

有點不對勁。

Stay on the ball!

集中注意力!

Sweet yummy.

真夠味。

Tell me details.

詳細道來。

That makes no difference.

不都一樣嗎!

That was a lousy movie.

那電影糟透了!

That's going too far!

這太離譜了!

That's really something.

真了不起。

That's your story.

那是你編造的。

There is a call for you.

有你的電話。

Think it over.

再想想清楚。

Time will tell.

時間會證明的。

We can get by.

我們過得去。

What a coincidence!

真巧啊!

What are you talking about?

你在說些什么?

What do you think you are doing?

你知道你在做什么嗎?

What was that?

那是什么?

What's the matter with you?

你怎么啦?

What's wrong with you?

你怎么回事?

Where are you headed?

你要到哪里去?

Who do you think you are?

你以為你是誰?

Would you care for a drink?

你要不要來點喝的?

You bastard!

你這雜種!

You can't please everyone.

你不可能討好每一個人。

You lazybones.

你這個懶骨頭。

You name it!

你說出來。

You will be better off.

你的狀況會好起來的。

You're away too far.

你太過分了。

You're the boss.

聽你的。

Your face tells it all.

你的表情透露了一切。

Any day will do?

哪一天都可以?

Are you married?

你結婚了嗎?

Be careful.

小心/注意。

Boy will be boys

本性難移!

Can you give me a hand?

你能幫個忙嗎?

Cheer up!

高興起來!振作起來!

Could you take a picture for me?

你能幫我拍照嗎?

Dinner is on me.

晚飯我請客。

Does it keep long?

可以保存嗎?

Don't buff in!

別打岔!

Don't give me your excuses.

別找借口。

Don't make any mistakes.

別出差錯。

Don't stand on ceremony!

別太拘束!

Don't worry about it.

別擔心。

Easy come easy go!

來得容易去得快!

Fat chance.

很難。

Forgive me for breaking my promise.

原諒我食言。

Get over yourself.

別自以為是。

Good point.

問得好。

Have you ever been to Japan?

你去過日本嗎?

He'll make it!

她會成功的。

Hit the spot.

恰恰合適。

How late are you open?

你們營業到幾點?

How's your business?

生意如何?

I can't afford that!

我付不起!

I can't resist the temptation.

我不能抵擋誘惑。

I couldn't get through.

我打不通電話。

I don't care.

我才不在乎。

I enjoy your company.

我喜歡有你做伴。

I feel very miserable!

我好沮喪!

I have no other choice.

我別無選擇。

I know the feeling.

我知道那種感覺。

I suppose not.

我不認為是這樣。

I was moved.

我很受感動。

I'd like a refund.

我要想退款。

I'll check it.

我去查一下。

I'll keep that in mind.

我會記住的。

I'll take it.

我要了。

I'm all mixed up.

我全搞混了。

I'm extremely sorry!

十分抱歉!

I'm in good shape.

我的身體狀況很好。

I'm not myself today.

我今天心神不寧。

I'm screwed.

我慘了。

I'm very disappointed.

真讓我失望。

I've heard so much about you!

久仰大名!

It all depends.

視情況而定。

It isn't much.

那是微不足道的。

It won't happen again.

下不為例。

It's a once in a lifetime chance.

這是一生難得的機會。

It's awesome.

棒極了。

It's incredible.

難以置信!

It's nothing serious.

不要緊。

It's up to date.

這個很時興。

Just to be on the safe side.

為安全起見。

Let it be.

隨他去吧。

Let's find out.

我們去問一下吧。

Let's have fun tonight.

今晚讓我們樂一樂。

Look before you leap.

三思而后行。

May I try it on?

我能試穿一下嗎?

Neck and neck.

不分上下。

No problem.

沒問題。

Now you are really talking!

說得對!

Please keep me informed!

請一定要通知我!

Right this way.

這邊請。

Shape up.

打起精神。

She's really something.

她真厲害。

Something must be done about it.

必須得想個辦法。

Stay out of this matter, please.

請別管這事。

Take a break.

休息一下。

Thank you all the same.

不管怎樣還是要謝謝你。

That makes sense.

那可以理解。

That'll be fun.

那會很有趣。

That's good to know.

幸好知道了這件事。

That's ridiculous.

那太荒唐了。

The answer is zero!

白忙了!

There is no doubt about it.

那是毫無疑問的。

Think nothing of it.

別放在心上。

Time will tell.

時間會證明一切的。

We can work it out.

我們可以解決這個問題。

What a day

這一天真累……

What are you up to?

你在忙什么呢?

What do you want?

你想怎么樣?

What was your name again?

請再說一次名字好嗎?

What's the meaning of this?

這是什么意思?

What's your favorite food?

你最喜歡的食物是什么?

Where can I check in?

在哪兒辦理登記手續?

Who do you think you're talking to?

你以為你在跟誰說話?

Would you do me a favor?

你能幫我一個忙嗎?

You bet!

當然!

You chicken.

你這膽小鬼。

You look great.

你看起來好極了。

You need a vacation.

你需要休假。

You will have to wait and see.

你會習慣的。

You're crazy!

你瘋了!

You're too outspoken.

你太直率了。

Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

包你滿意。

Any messages for me?

有我的留言嗎?

Are you out of your mind?

你瘋了嗎?

Be my guest.

請便,別客氣

Business is business!

公事公辦!

Can you give me a wake up call?

你能打電話叫醒我嗎?

Chill out.

別怕。

Count me in!

算我一份!

Do you accept plastic?

收不收信用卡?

Don't be silly!

別傻了!

Don't bury your head in the sand.

不要逃避現實。

Don't give me your shit.

別跟我胡扯。

Don't make so much noise. I'm working.

別吵,我在干活。

Don't take any chances.

不要存僥幸心理。

Don't you care?

你不在乎嗎?

Enjoy you meal.

請慢慢享用吧。

Female trouble.

女人真麻煩。

Forgive me.

請原諒我。

Get the hell out of here!

滾開!

Got any idea?

有頭緒了嗎?

Have you finished yet?

你做完了嗎?

He's a pest.

他是個害人精。

Hold your horses.

耐心點兒。

How long did it last?

持續了多久?

I ache all over.

我渾身酸痛。

I can't believe a word you say.

我才不信你呢!

I can't say.

我不敢確定。

I couldn't help it.

我沒有辦法。

I don't feel up to that.

我覺得不能勝任那工作。

I enjoyed it very much.

我非常喜歡。

I feel younger than ever.

我覺得比以前年輕。

I have nothing to do with it.

那與我無關。

I loathe you!

我討厭你!

I suppose so.

我想是這樣。

I wasn't aware of that.

我沒有意識到。

I'd like to deposit some money.

我想存點錢。

I'll come. I give you my word.

我會來的。我向你保證。

I'll make it up to you.

我會賠償的。

I'll take you advice.

我接受你的忠告。

I'm all thumbs.

我一竅不通。

I'm fed up with him.

我受夠他了。

I'm just having a look.

我只是隨便看看。

I'm not really sure.

我不太清楚。

I'm sick of it.

我都膩了。

I'm with you.

我支持你。

If I had known that, I could have helped you.

假如我早知道,我就能幫你了。

It can happen to anyone.

這事可能發生在任何人身上。

It makes sense.

有道理。

It won't take much time.

不會花很長時間的。

It's a pain in the neck.

那真是件麻煩事。

It's awful.

真糟糕。

It's incredible.

令人難以置信。

It's nothing.

小事情;不足掛齒。

It's up to you.

一切由你決定。

Keep at it.

繼續保持。

Let me explain.

讓我解釋。

Let's forgive and forget.

讓我們擯棄前嫌。

Let's hope for the best.

讓我們往好處想吧。

Make up your mind.

作個決定吧!

Maybe it will work.

也許這個辦法會有效。

Never heard of it!

沒聽說過!

No way out.

沒辦法了。

so far?

目前為止還好吧?

Please leave me alone.

請別打擾我。

Same as ever.

一如既往。

She gives me a headache.

她讓我頭疼。

She's so obnoxious.

她真令人難受。

Something's coming up.

出事了。

Step by step.

一步一步來吧。

Take a hike!

哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。

Thank you for coming to see me off.

謝謝你來為我送行。

That reminds me.

那可提醒我了。

That's a relief.

解脫了。

That's just what I was thinking.

我也是這么想的。

That's settled.

決定了。

The days are getting longer.

白天越來越長了。

There is nothing I can do.

我無能為力。

Think positively.

往好處想想吧。

Tomorrow never comes.

莫依賴明天。

We have a lot in common.

我們有很多相同之處。

What a fool!

真是笨哪!

What are your plans for the weekend?

你周末計劃做什么?

What ever you think is fine with me.

你什么時候最方便?

What were you thinking?

你腦子進水啊?

What's the purpose of your visit?

你來訪的目的是什么?

What's your job?

你做什么工作?

Where can I go for help?

我該怎么辦呢?

Who is in charge here?

這里誰負責?

You are brilliant.

你真出色。

You bet.

當然啰。

You deserve it.

這是你應得的。

You look guilty.

你看上去心虛。

You never know.

世事難料。

You won't get away with this.

你逃不掉懲罰的。

You're exaggerating!

你太夸張了吧。

You're wasting you breath.

你在白費口舌。

Zip your fly.

拉上你的拉鏈。

A piece of cake.

易如反掌。

Anything you say!

悉聽尊便!

Are you sleepy?

你困了嗎?

Believe it or not!

信不信隨你!

By the way

順便一提……

Can you keep an eye on my bag?

幫我看一下包好嗎?

Come off it!

別胡說!

Cut it out!

夠了!

Do you have any hobbies?

你有什么愛好嗎?

Don't be so modest.

別這么謙虛了。

Don't fall for it!

不要上當!

Don't jump to conclusions.

不要急于下結論。

Don't miss it!

切勿錯過。

Don't talk nonsense!

少說廢話。

Don't you dare!

你敢!

Enough is enough!

夠了夠了!

First come, first served.

捷足先登。

Get a move on!

快點吧!

Give me a break!

饒了我吧!

Hands off.

不許碰。

Have you got that?

你明白我的意思嗎?

He's been behind bars for almost five years.

他坐了將近5年牢。

How can I get in touch with you?

我怎么聯系你呢?

How long will it take to have this radio fixed?

修理這收音機要多久?

I appreciate that!

我很感激。

I can't believe you never.

你好大的膽子!

I can't stand it.

我受不了。

I cross my heart!

我發誓是真的!

I don't know for sure.

我不能肯定。

I feel great.

我感覺好極了。

I guess so.

我想是吧。

I hope I didn't offend you.

希望沒有冒犯你。

I mean it.

我說真的。

I think it's a reasonable price.

我覺得這是個合理的價錢。

I watch my money!

視財如命!

I'd like to try on these hats.

我想試試這些帽子。

I'll do my best.

我將會盡我最大努力。

I'll pick up the tab.

我來付賬。

I'll treat you to dinner.

我想請你吃飯。

I'm behind in my work.

我工作進度落后了。

I'm feeling under the weather.

我覺得不舒服。

I'm looking forward to it.

我盼望著這件事。

I'm on a diet.

我正在節食。

I'm sorry I'm late.

對不起,我遲到了。

I've changed my mind.

我已經改變主意。

In one ear, out the other ear.

一耳進,一耳出。

It doesn't make any difference.

沒什么差別。

It really hurts.

好痛呀。

It'll come to me.

我會想起來的。

It's a shame.

真丟人。

It's better than nothing.

總比什么都沒有好。

It's my pleasure.

這是我的榮幸。

It's only a matter of time.

這只是時間問題。

It's very popular.

它很受歡迎。

Keep that in mind.

記住那件事。

Let me guess .

讓我猜一猜。

Let's get started.

開始吧。

Let's keep in touch.

讓我們保持聯系。

Make yourself at home!

就當在家一樣!

Mind your own business!

管好你自己的事!

Nice seeing you.

很高興見到你。

Nonsense!

鬼話!

Over my dead body!

休想!

Please make yourself at home.

請別客氣。

Same to you.

彼此彼此。

She is under the weather.

她心情很不好。

Silly of me.

我真笨。

Sorry about that.

很抱歉。

Stop complaining!

別發牢騷!

Take care.

請多保重。

Thanks a million.

非常感謝。

That settles it.

這就解決了。

That's all right.

沒關系。

That's more like it.

那樣才像話。

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!

那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!

The dice is cast!

已成定局了!

There you go again!

你又來了!

This is how.

這樣才是。

Under the knife.

開刀。

We made it.

我們成功了。

What a pity!

真可惜!

What can I do for you?

要我幫忙嗎?

What happened to you memory?

你的記性是怎么搞的?

What's going on?

發生什么事了?

What's the rush?

什么事那么匆忙?

Whatever you say.

隨便你。

Where do you live?

你住在哪兒?

Who says?

誰說的?

You are just trying to save face.

你只是想挽回面子。

You can count on us.

你可以信賴我們。

You disgust me.

我討厭你。

You loud mouth.

你這大嘴巴。

You piss me off.

你氣死我了。

You'll get used to it.

你得等一等看。

You're impossible.

你真不可救藥。

You've gone too far!

你太過分了!

    本站是提供個人知識管理的網絡存儲空間,所有內容均由用戶發布,不代表本站觀點。如發現有害或侵權內容,請點擊這里 或 撥打24小時舉報電話:4000070609 與我們聯系。

    猜你喜歡

    0條評論

    發表

    請遵守用戶 評論公約

    類似文章 更多
    喜歡該文的人也喜歡 更多

    竞彩全包最牛技巧